Saturday, June 23, 2007

Message to all you Coffee fans: This is a take over, I repeat THIS IS A TAKE OVER he is no longer in power.

You may have noticed that over the passed few weeks that Coffee has deserted you, not putting up new posts, not answering back your calls….But Due to various reasons he cannot show commitment to his loyal readers as he once did. So he has asked me Rose A. to step up to the plate and keep things going. And with the power vested in me this blog is gonna have a new twist…. Rose .A style.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

I love coffee.It recharges your brain.
looking forward to your next post.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.http://sbtvd.blogspot.com/

watch smallville online said...

Nice post. I have to share an online TV show Samallvilleonline .net