Saturday, May 19, 2007

CURTIS out 26 - 6 - 07

If you didn't already know 50 Cent's third album will be called CURTIS and will hit stores on the 26th June. I felt I had to plug it cause he's been marketing it so well. Like Money said there can only be one winner when you go against Ferrari F50 and that’s not Cam. If you didn't see him coming to ringside with 'Pretty Boy' Floyd in the biggest fight this century then here he is plugging the album at the BET Awards press conference...



And the self proclaimed 'King' was also there to give his two pence...



He's also starting to get comfortable on the thrown. Big new tune TI - Big Things Poppin



Next vid I got in my inbox and I was in stitches...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Coffee have you read Master P's response to 50? Here's the link http://www.eurweb.com/story/eur33691.cfm

TI smacked it with his response!!...none of that beating round the Bush *ish