Monday, April 2, 2007

watch this space...

On Saturday night I was at The Roundhouse in Camden to see a live music showcase of young talent.

The event was an end of term show put on by youngsters enrolled in the theatre's creative skills and artistic ideas courses.

Coffeeflowoddly intern/researcher/my little cousin Rosalyn took the stage as part of Roundhouse's dynamic urban choir Volume Voices...


she's the one looking at the camera while everyone's getting on with the performance... FLY GIRL ENT... WE ALL WE GOT!!!


Volume Voices ladies and gentlemen

Stand out performance of the night was newly formed band Fleet Street, they brought the house down with a mix of rock and soul. I'm telling you watch out for this group, I'm still singing their track up until now.

I caught some of their performance on my digi cam so check it out for yourself...



You can check them out at www.myspace.com/fleetstreetuk

You can find out what The Roundhouse offers at www.roundhouse.org.uk

No comments: